The 8th Annual Home Design Tour is set for Saturday, April 14, 2018! Advance tickets are still available tonight from 6-9 p.m. at the Toast of the Tour open house at Mitchell Gold + Bob Williams (Plaza Frontenac, 1701 S Lindbergh Blvd., 63131) Day of tickets will also be available at all the homes tomorrow. 2018 Home Design Tour Map
The Home Design Tour is a self-guided tour featuring seven homes across the St. Louis area from Benton Park to Bellerive that is done at your own pace and timeline.
The tour will run from 9 a.m.-4 p.m. and will kick off on Friday, April 13, 2018 from 6-9 p.m. at our Toast of the Tour Open House at Mitchell Gold + Bob Williams St. Louis Signature Store at Plaza Frontenac. Mitchell Gold + Bob Williams Home Furnishings is located at 1701 S Lindbergh Boulevard, St. Louis, MO 63131 (level 2, next to Neiman Marcus) with a complimentary underground garage and outdoor parking available.
The Toast of the Tour Open House is included in your Home Design Tour ticket and is the only place to pick up your tour guidebook and wristband in advance.
The Home Design Tour and Toast of the Tour Open House are great resources for anyone looking to renovate or rejuvenate or who simply dreams about a fabulous designer home. Visit exclusive homes and see creative designs for every room inside and out.
Not able to make it to the Toast of the Tour Open House? Beginning at 8 a.m. on Saturday, April 14, 2018 you may pick up your tour guidebook and wristband at JLSL Headquarters located at 106 N. Kirkwood Rd., 63122.
Tickets are $35 in advance (through Friday, April 13 at 3 p.m. online or at the Toast of the Tour Open House) and $40 the day of the Tour.
Tickets will be available for purchase at all homes on the day of the event and are non-refundable. Payment will be accepted in cash, credit card or by check made payable to the Junior League of St. Louis.
- This event takes place rain or shine.
- No refunds after Monday, April 9, 2018 at 5 p.m.
- Strollers are NOT permitted inside the homes.
- Children 12 and under are free.
- Restrooms are NOT available in the homes.
- Outside food is NOT permitted inside the homes.
- One guidebook (containing a detailed map with addresses) will be provided along with a wristband. The wristband will serve as your ticket for admittance into the homes.
- Booties will be provided at each home. Tour attendees are required to wear the booties upon entering the homes and removing them prior to leaving.
If you are not able to attend the Home Design Tour or you would just like to support this event, consider being an Event Patron.