Why give to JLSL Annual Giving Campaign?
The Annual Giving Campaign is key to helping The Junior League of St. Louis meet our commitment to promoting voluntarism, developing the potential of women, and improving the community through the effective action and leadership of trained volunteers.
As a nonprofit, we use our Annual Giving Campaign to fill in the gaps to meet our budget needs that our day to day fundraising may not meet.
As a League, we go to our sponsors, community partners, and potential grant agencies and share our rich history and the impact we have had in the community over the past 106 years. We share how special our members are and how they believe and support our mission enough to give more than their annual dues. By showing how supportive, and confident our members are in the League by their giving efforts during our Annual Giving Campaign, other organizations are more inclined to support us as well.
Giving your time, talent, and financial support during the Annual Giving Campaign will ensure that we not only meet our goals for 2020-2021 but exceed them!
Each donation to the Annual Giving Campaign allows us to:
- Support community engagement through programs, including Strong Women & Families Health & Resource Fair, Kids in the Kitchen, Community Impact projects, League Larks and Nightingales, and Day 366.
- Recruit and retain talented members.
- Offer training and leadership development opportunities.
- Provide essential support for our day to day operations
- Commit to building the future of our organization
- Adapt and remain effective during the pandemic
WAYS TO GIVE
- Write a check to Junior League of St. Louis, indicating “Annual Giving” in the memo. Checks can be dropped off or mailed to Junior League of St. Louis 106 N. Kirkwood Rd. St. Louis, MO 63122.
- Donate online.
- Ask your employer to match your donation to JLSL’s Annual Giving Campaign.