Join Junior League of St. Louis on Thursday, September 12, 2019, for our second annual “9 and Dine” event. An Oktoberfest-themed four-person scramble, the event will take place at The Legends Country Club (625 Legends Parkway, Eureka, MO 63025). Prizes will be awarded for winners and best costumes.
- 2:30 p.m. Registration
- 3:30 p.m. Shotgun Start, 4 person scramble
- 6:00 p.m. Dinner
- $125/person – includes 9 holes, drinks on the course and dinner and drinks afterwards
- $50/person – dinner only, not playing golf
- $10 – mulligans (one per team)
- Biergarten raffle tickets – We will have several fabulous items for raffle and the winners will be announced during dinner.
Dress Code for Golfers
- Gentlemen: Sport slacks or walking shorts with at least an 8 inch inseam. Collared or turtleneck or mock turtleneck shirt at all times. Shirts must be tucked in, and caps facing forward. No denim is allowed.
- Ladies: Skirts or tailored full length slacks or walking shorts with at least a 6 inch inseam or a maximum of 6 inches from the knee. Tank and tennis tops are unacceptable.
If you are unable to play, we welcome substitutions at no additional charge. Please email all substitution changes no later than Friday, September 6, 2019 to firstname.lastname@example.org. No refunds after Wednesday, September 4 at 11 a.m.
The event will be played rain or shine except in the event of severe inclement weather. If the conditions do not allow you to play on the scheduled day, the dinner and raffle will still be held as scheduled at 6 pm. Players will be reimbursed the greens fees of $28.00 per player.
If you are interested in being a sponsor for the next 9 and Dine golf event or have additional questions about this event, please contact the Fund Development Team at email@example.com.
Thank you to our 2019 Event Sponsors!
The Yanker Group
Bill Gianino’s Restaurant
2019-20 Junior League of St. Louis Board of Governance