In order to fund JLSL activities for members and the community, annual revenue is generated through:
- Yearly Membership dues - Click here to learn more about the Junior League of St. Louis.
- JLSL Cinnamon Rolls (received Association of Junior Leagues International Fund Development Award in 2011) that are sold at the JLSL and other retail locations around St. Louis. Click here to find the location nearest you that carries our signature Junior League of St. Louis Cinnamon Rolls. Click here to purchase a Cinnamon Roll Card.
- Saint Louis Days ● Saint Louis Nights cookbook (more than 50,000 in circulation since its first printing in 1994). Click here to read more about our Saint Louis Days ● Saint Louis Nights cookbook. Click here to purchase any of the Junior League cookbooks that we have in stock.
- JLSL Gift Boutique - Click here to view some of our items.
- Home Design Tour - Click here for more information.
- Annual Giving and Year-End Campaigns that include corporate support. Click here to make your gift easily and securely online.
- Trivia Night
- Other special fundraisers for Members and the public.
Proceeds benefit Junior League of St. Louis' training and community programs.
The JLSL’s successful fund development efforts and fiscal management allowed the JLSL to provide cash payments for the purchase and renovation of its current Kirkwood location in 2011.