WHO WE ARE
The Junior League of St. Louis (JLSL) is an organization of women committed to promoting voluntarism, developing the potential of women, and improving the community through the effective action and leadership of trained volunteers.
Its purpose is exclusively educational and charitable. Founded in 1914, we are proud to be celebrating over 100 years of service in the St. Louis community.
The Junior League: Women around the world as catalysts for lasting community change.
Strengthening Our Families
The Junior League of St. Louis (JLSL) provides volunteers, program funding and technical assistance to the community within its focus and areas of concentration: protecting and empowering our children and women’s health and well being.
Revenue includes membership dues and funds raised from:
- Annual Giving
- Corporate and Foundation Gifts
- Junior League of St. Louis Cinnamon Rolls
- Saint Louis Days ● Saint Louis Nights cookbook
- Home Design Tour and Toast of the Tour Party
- Various Special Fundraisers
RESOURCES TO THE COMMUNITY
- Over $4 million dollars contributed to the community by JLSL since its founding in 1914
- Donates countless volunteer hours annually to the community
- Provides the St. Louis community with trained, effective community volunteers. JLSL members serve on hundreds of non-profit boards and chair countless events annually
- Supports selected community programs financially and with volunteers to complement JLSL focus