Join Junior League of St. Louis on Thursday, May 3, 2018, for our inaugural “9 and Dine” event. A Kentucky Derby-themed four-person scramble, the event will take place at Algonquin Golf Club (340 N. Berry Rd, 63122). Prizes will be awarded for winners and best costumes.
- 2:30 p.m. Registration
- 3:30 p.m. Shotgun Start, 4 person scramble
- 6:00 p.m. Dinner
Tickets – Purchase Tickets
- $125/person – includes 9 holes, drinks on the course and dinner and drinks afterwards
- $45/person – dinner only, not playing golf
- $10 – mulligans (one per team)
- $10- skins (one per team)
- $5 for 1 ticket or $50 for 12 tickets – Run for the Roses Raffle – We will have several fabulous items for raffle and the winners will be announced during dinner. Featured raffle items will be announced here so check back closer to the event!
If you are interested in being a sponsor for the 9 and Dine or have additional questions about the event, please download our 2018 Sponsorship Packet or contact the Fund Development Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Dress Code for Golfers
- Gentlemen: Sport slacks or walking shorts with at least an 8 inch inseam. Collared or turtleneck or mock turtleneck shirt at all times. Shirts must be tucked in, and caps facing forward. No denim is allowed.
- Ladies: Skirts or tailored full length slacks or walking shorts with at least a 6 inch inseam or a maximum of 6 inches from the knee. Tank and tennis tops are unacceptable.